corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » spacers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author spacers
FasT09

User status: Offline
18th Aug 06 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got 16" wheels et45 195/40/16 tyres with car already lowerd 60mm and had to buy spacers as the two front tyres wa rubbin on coilovers. the back are fine.

so bought the 5mm spacers and it does clear the coilovers but only by a piece of paper. the garage sed he cud turn the wheel with out rubbin but wen drivin at 60mph it wud hit. so i now need biger spacers than 5 mm. i know u can get 10mm spacers but can u get 8?? iv aredy had arch work done wen i had the 5mm spacers on so i shudnt have to many probs there.

i also no i need to buy longer wheel bolts. it aint guna stick so much wi 10mm spacers that it will b really noticeble rite????????????

such a pain all of this grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » spacers 23 database queries in 0.0093560 seconds