corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 3dr wind deflectors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3dr wind deflectors
RobHayes

User status: Offline
21st Aug 06 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ordered a set earlier today, but was advised against using them with electric windows, due to them stopping the window shutting properly.

how can i get round this? as i know some people have the deflectors + electric windows

cheers
chrisarmes

22nd Aug 06 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got told its because the electric windows are the ones that can sense if i childs hand is there and therefore goes back down, so they dont like selling them to people with leccy windows, as the car may sense their is something there, and not shut.

ive got them on my manual windows, and part of them does sit in the groove, but when i wind the window up you can bearly feel they are their. so i wouldnt think it should make 2 much differance, but i cant be certain m8.
Ren

22nd Aug 06 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Part of the rubber seal on one of my windows is out of place so the windows dont close if you have them go up themselves. But if you tap the close button repeatedly, it'll close no problem.
marklawton

22nd Aug 06 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got leccy windows,
dont worry about them not fitting,
put them in and then put the window up, it might come back down, if so it might take a couple of goes to go up all the way, after that they will always got up first time,
on mine, the drivers side went up first time, the passenger side i had to try three times and went up on the fouth time, never had any problems

New Poll