corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Massive game tonight! York City 'v' Burton Albion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Massive game tonight! York City 'v' Burton Albion
Marc

User status: Offline
   25th Aug 06 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

York City v Burton Albion

I just don't think I can contain my excitement!!!
Marc

25th Aug 06 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

York win 3-2

Early goal by York and they went in to the second half 1 up. Burton scored a messy goal early in to the second half which easily went unoticed due to an injury to one of their players in the box. York then went on to score a brilliant second goal shortly followed by an equalisor by Burton. Most of the second half Burton dominated with York trying quite hard to clinch a win. York got a free kick after a Burton foul late in to the second hald which gave them a 3-2 victory. The lines man seemed quite Burton biased through out and I think the ref wasn't paying as much attention as he could.

Entertaining match, the second half was quite eventful and nail biting though!

York go top of the Conference for tonight until the other teams play tomorrow, if theyr'e lucky they might move up a few places, otherwise they're still where they were in 6th!
JonnyJ

26th Aug 06 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Down to fouth today but im still considering our opening games have been against tough opponents to be undefated is excellent.

How good was that free kick by Peat, was stood right behind the corner it flew into
Marc

26th Aug 06 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was pretty good yeah. Donaldson is a good player too, so fast!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Massive game tonight! York City 'v' Burton Albion 24 database queries in 0.0073750 seconds