corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging Interest Brocade Yellow Euroish Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gauging Interest Brocade Yellow Euroish Corsa B
ed_jones

User status: Offline
28th Aug 06 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gauging interest....

Right, At the presesnt I dont know if I want to sell my car or keep it. Basically I want a 2.0 16v powered corsa but dont know if i can be bothered with the hassle etc of putting a new engine in. I have the engine at home waiting to go in but cannot make up my mind whether to put it in or buy a 2.0 16v corsa already converted.

Spec

1.4 16v Corsa Sport R Reg
Brocade Yellow ( Colour flips from Greeny to yellow in the sunlight, even more when polised )
78 000 on the clock

Reiger RS Front Extension
GSI Skirts & Arches
Bought, fitted and Spayed in May this Year by Pant Motor Bodies Nr Oswestry Shropshire who are a Renault Approved Insurance Bodyshop
Slatted Grille With Irmshcer Badge
Depo Smoked Headlights

Full Blue Flame Exhaust System
60mm Apex Suspension Kit
Irmscher Sofstars Painted Volvo Pearlescent Black by Iaz ( flaming corsa )2.0 Astra Gsi New Brakes Discs & Pads fitted last week
Engine is Standard

Interior currently is Sripped our rear , Fixed cobra monaco s vinvyl buckets with cobra 4 point harnesses. May sell with standard interior though

Panasonic MP3 Headunit

MOT Till april
Tax till end of Sept but will provide 6months tax for free.
Reguarly serviced
washed 3 times a week minimum

Bad Points
Usual 2 bits of rust on the boot lid, underneath the bottom of the spoiler and at the bottom of the boot its self
stone chipped bonnet
few stonechips in the doors, nothing major

The car was once a low grade write off, but it was insurance repaired and sold on to me by a autorised garage. Damage was to the drivers rear quarter panel and window. though all fixed and legit now.

I would want £2700 for it ono, let me know, may be interested in a swap
Can be viewed on the C.S Stand at Trax this weekend if you wana look and a chat.

May i stress again i am only gauging interest as i am also getting a company car aswell shortly and there are 5 cars in our household already.

a few pics below, more in my garage

Thanks

Graeme
Premium Member

28th Aug 06 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was it a cat c or d write off?
cooki

28th Aug 06 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any service history mate
ed_jones

29th Aug 06 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sure i cant remember, will i be able to find out?

only since i have owned the car, i have recipts for most of the work.
cooki

29th Aug 06 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the lowest you would take mate
Tas

29th Aug 06 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lovely car followed it all the way outta pvs sounded great, bloody 2 hours nearly in the que lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging Interest Brocade Yellow Euroish Corsa B 25 database queries in 0.0086191 seconds