corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Scoping interest for the Corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scoping interest for the Corsa
rocafella

User status: Offline
29th Aug 06 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey everyone,
Time has come to get rid of the corsa and move onto better and faster things. So just want to test the water first to see who, if anyone, would be interested the motor.

Details below:
Star Silver Pre-facelife 03 Plate Corsa C
Standard Sxi Engine 1.2 16v
39K Miles on the clock

Rear Spax Shocks with Eibach Springs (-30mm)

Full Colour Code
Front Rieger Race Bumper
Rieger GT/C2 Side Skirts smoothed in
Rear Rieger Race Rear Apron
Angel Eyes
M3 Mirrors
JC Design spoiler will be with car within week (at body shop)

Standard Sxi Interior
Tints - 35% Front : 20% Back

18inch Chrome Giovanni replicas with Toyo T1R Proxes - 205/35/18 (All alot of tread)

Toad AI606 Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm and Immobiliser (Professionally fitted with certificate)

ICE
Panasonic CQ-DFX783N WMA/MP3 Headunit (with Aux out for use with Ipod)

Audiobahn: AWC10T - 10" subwoofer (400W RMS) - In Stealth box specifically for a Corsa C to safe space, rather than take up half your boot.