corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » mfd reset with new headunit.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mfd reset with new headunit.
Spoons

User status: Offline
11th Sep 06 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, this is going 2 sound kinda funny and yes i know i am stupid but hear we go....

just fitted my mfd blue bulbs... went to turn ignition on to see if they work and i have left my lights on.... so now my battery is flat as a pancake...

because my battery is flat, does that mean that the mfd will need to be re-coded?

and as i have a different headunit plugged in to my car does that mean that i have got to plug in the old 1 again and re-code it?? or is it possible to do so with my new headunit? (which i dought)

many thanks...
mattievRS

11th Sep 06 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MFD will be fine its the headunit that will need a code putting in if you have one for the new one.Should be fine mate.
Joe

11th Sep 06 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No your MFD will be fine, and if your stereo is an aftermarket one then that will be fine too. Its the original stereo that is coded, not the car.

New Poll