corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2006 sxi cosra c alloys for sale x4 mint with no marks or scuffs i have them on ebay

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2006 sxi cosra c alloys for sale x4 mint with no marks or scuffs i have them on ebay
dannyjohntaylor

User status: Offline
   18th Sep 06 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2006 corsa c sxi x4 alloy wheels for sale i have them on ebay my id is 3402danny if you need to look me up the item number for ebay is 260032110923 and my tel is 07742839813 there mint buyer will have to sort a carryer out to my address unless there local to pick wheels up from me danny
dannyjohntaylor

User status: Offline
18th Sep 06 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look on ebay how mint they are

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2006 sxi cosra c alloys for sale x4 mint with no marks or scuffs i have them on ebay 25 database queries in 0.1452510 seconds