corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mirror Polished Euro Rims.....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mirror Polished Euro Rims.....
gti-180

User status: Offline
   7th Sep 06 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right I have seen a few Corsa's Running around on Euro Rims (like Porsche Design 90's)

Well here goes....

Mirror Polished Audi A8 Monoblocks

It looks more and More likely that my Mk4 Golf will be sold, hence this wheels will need to go, as i don't have a car to fit them to....

They have just been refurbished and FULLY mirror-polished to the usual excellent standards by PureKlas. These wheels are stunning and look amazing as you can see in the pictures below. I think the pictures speak for themselves......

These have never seen a tyre or hub after the refurb....

These wheels are getting rare now and the price reflects the cost of finding and buying a set of these wheels (£200-£250 for tatty set needing refurb) and the refurb / polishing cost.

The PCD of these are 17" - 8" - 5 x 112 and the ET is 48, You will need to get a set of adaptors made up or buy some ready made for RH.

The only down side is they need new centre caps (or the old ones refurbing), which are in stock @ audi uk at around £12 PER cap

£475 NO OFFERS, PM me or E-mail me @ allure_398@hotmail.com please if interested.

Postage / delivery anywhere in the UK can be arranged at buyers cost.
gti-180

15th Sep 06 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UP
gti-180

19th Sep 06 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on people... I have seen a Corsa on Porsche Design 90's, Something different

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mirror Polished Euro Rims..... 25 database queries in 0.1627870 seconds