corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which one would you get??? and why???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which one would you get??? and why???
vitasport

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 06 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which one would you get??? and why???

i know i keep asking about other models beside corsa, but i am now looking to replace my corsa b 1.6 sport with somthing more econ. so far i have found corsa c sxi 1.2, saxo furio 1.4 and megane phase2 1.4 that are in my price range. just wanted to get some opinon on these. which one would you get??? and why???
grogan

22nd Sep 06 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa c sxi, as saxo's are shoot +will break easy (french crap) & megane looks horrible + its mingin to drive
CoastalCorsa

22nd Sep 06 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa sri c 1.4 not an option i know but would be better than a 1.2 an still cheaper than the 1.6 b

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which one would you get??? and why??? 24 database queries in 0.0104892 seconds