corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda CRX *Bargin*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda CRX *Bargin*
Krammy

User status: Offline
24th Oct 06 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

G-Reg Honda CRX 1.6 16v....non Vtech.
Currently declared SORN.

Bad Points.
For an old car it's got the age factor of rust..the front two wings need replacing the rear panels of the car need checking over as well...rust spots on the sunroof as well.

Passenger door..it nearly got broken into a while ago..the top right of the doors a little out..but the doors been bent back into shape now

(will get better pics on request)

Good Points
Engine runs perfectly
Comes with X2 set's of wheels... Wolfrace on the car now and the Standard CRX wheels as well
Ideal project for someone with alot of Honda Love...it can be made into an excellant car
It's rare!

I purchased this a month ago, But havent really got time and need something else to drive... I'm asking for a Bargin price of:

£600..no offers

(Very cheap.. If I kept the car and refurb'ed it..it will be worth more)

I'm Situated in Newcastle... Buyer must COLLECT....

Anymore info...pm me.

[Edited on 24-10-2006 by Krammy]
Krammy

User status: Offline
27th Oct 06 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^bumper

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Honda CRX *Bargin* 25 database queries in 0.0096099 seconds