corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » f**king c*nts ...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author f**king c*nts ...
deano87

User status: Offline
15th Nov 06 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Run that by me again? Just turn the lock hole once you've locked it?
12vMatt

15th Nov 06 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when you normally lock the door you put the key in and turn it about anticlockwise about 45 degrees until the door pin drops and the door locks, the key then needs to be moved back to vertical to be removed.
if you have deadlocks the key will turn the normal 45 degrees then you can continue to turn the key another 45 degrees so it is horizontal, the key then pulls out with the key hole in the horizontal position and the door is deadlocked.
deano87

16th Nov 06 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok will have a bash. Still a bit confused as to what you mean because turning it anticlockwise 45 to lock, then another 45 anticlockwise will mean it's vertical, not horizontal. Or do you mean another 45 degrees after you have returned the key to the vertical position after locking?
12vMatt

16th Nov 06 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when you put the key in the lock to lock it the lock is pointing in this direction: |
when you turn the key to lock it it moves to here: \ then you turn the key back to here: | to remove it
if you have deadlocking when you lock the door once the key is here: \ it can keep turning so it is here: -

hope that helps, excuse the shitty lines to represent the lock im in uni and cant be bothered with drawing pics, should really be doing work
deano87

16th Nov 06 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yeah, helps. No, tried doing all sorts of things when I got to the car park at Uni, no such luck. Strange seen as it is a post-97 GLS. My drivers side lock is really flimsy/loose compared to the passenger side - just through 60k miles of use me thinks.
12vMatt

16th Nov 06 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine doesnt have deadlocking either, although mine is a poverty spec "trip".
another thing try locking it with the window open then try pulling the door pin up, if it wont move then its deadlocked
deano87

16th Nov 06 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, it does move 90deg but to remove the key it goes back to vertical. *shrugs* never mind.
aim1

17th Nov 06 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some muppet bent the rear left door of my car open (Only five door car i've ever owned) the same way before realising that he wouldn't be able to get in as it was parked right next to a wall So then he bent the other rear door open the same way and then didn't steal anything... Luckily did it to my next car aswell parked outside my house and stole sub, amp and all my cds. My fault for not saving up for an alarm.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » f**king c*nts ... 23 database queries in 0.0129821 seconds