corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bet365 online

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bet365 online
mikenoncorsa

User status: Offline
16th Nov 06 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know alot about betting but opened an account last night just for a bit of fun. I'm not looking to do serious betting. Anyway, can you do an accumulator online? I couldn't see it? And also what does Double/treble/yankee mean? Any help much appreciated, thanks

[Edited on 16-11-2006 by mikenoncorsa]
Nath

16th Nov 06 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Double, Treble is a form of accumulator, they involve 2 bets for a double, 3 for a treble etc.... If its anything like Ladbrokes online just select a few bets, then it should give a combined odds for the one's you chose.

[Edited on 16-11-2006 by Nath]
Cavey

16th Nov 06 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, you can do an accumulator online, pick the things you wanna bet on, they'll appear in the side bit, click on multiple bets, and you've got the choices there.

Doubles - If both teams win you get money (better odds because you're betting on two teams)

Trebles - same as above, but with 3 teams.

Yankee, 4 teams in the mix, you get the 6 doubles, the 3 trebles, and 1 accumulator for all of them. (should be 11 bets in total, so i'm missing one below)

A + B,
A + C,
A + D,
B + C,
B + D,
C + D,

A + B + C,
A + B + D,
B + C + D,

then the Accumulator on all of them.

So basically if 2 of the games you bet on come in then you win at least a little bit back anyway.

This weekend i've got a Yankee on... Coventry, Leeds, Forest and Wycombe all to win, IF they come in it'll be £65 return from £10.01 stake (11 bets of 91p each)
Cavey

16th Nov 06 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Patent is a good option (3 bets, you get the win on each game, the doubles and then the treble) Also the Lucky 15 (i think) is the Yankee, but with the wins for each game as well.
Cavey

16th Nov 06 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all in the help section on their site by the way, just look at the Betting Glossary from the dropdown menu in the Help section.
Marc

17th Nov 06 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got 2 accumulators for this weekend.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bet365 online 24 database queries in 0.0078580 seconds