corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Hesitant engine at low revs....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hesitant engine at low revs....
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
19th Nov 06 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My X14XE has developed a slight hesitation at low revs and jerks slightly when the accelerator is lightly pressed. I initially thought this was due to the induction kit, and it was to a certain extent, but i'm still getting a slight jerking with a drilled airbox. I'm still running a standard filter in this, as i haven't had time to order a pipercross.... would this cause such a problem, or is it down to something else ??

I think i'll fill it with optimax next time i fill up and see if its the injectors or something along those lines that are a bit clogged.... what about the fuel filter, would an old filter cause the hesitation perhaps ??

Any help appreciated

Steve

Mase
karisma_corsa

19th Nov 06 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not very good on wot engine ive got but its a 1.2 carb, n ive jsut put an induction kit on it, and it jerks the same as how uve describbed urs
Scotty C

19th Nov 06 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by karisma_corsa
im not very good on wot engine ive got but its a 1.2 carb, n ive jsut put an induction kit on it, and it jerks the same as how uve describbed urs

New Poll