corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bad Boy Extended Bonnet

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bad Boy Extended Bonnet
Bonkerz

User status: Offline
27th Nov 06 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Splitting my 'Project car' i'm needing a diesel as i'm starting to clock up well too many mileson the astra with all the traveling im doing anyhow....

Bad boy extended Bonnet as you can see still in prima its all been welded could probally do with another rub down before painting other than that its a good one..... I havn't looked into how much it would cost to post so maybe who ever wanted it would arrage a courior or to come pick it up them selfs wanting around 130? but open to offers PM me or email me on bonkerz@vauxhallcruise.co.uk (You probally have more chance of catching me on the email seen as it's setup to my mobile aswell)

Bonkerz

27th Nov 06 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also will be putting more parts on as they come off the car
cooki

27th Nov 06 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what else you got coming off mate as av already got a bonnet lol??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bad Boy Extended Bonnet 25 database queries in 0.0069299 seconds