corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football Boots - Why are these so cheap?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Football Boots - Why are these so cheap?
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
6th Dec 06 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.prodirectsoccer.co.uk/prodinfo.asp?PID=PDS-002-009-582&DEPT=2&BRAND=9

any1 know why these are half the price of the other colours in the MVIII range? they seem to be same material etc?
messham11

6th Dec 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably because theyre going to be replaced with a newer style and/or arent selling that well in white?

Missus just ordered my green F50's only £69.99 bargain buy
scottmmw

6th Dec 06 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a pair, wore them once or twice and there horrible to play in. I was gutted with the money i spent
Rob_Quads

6th Dec 06 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably because no-ones buying them as they just shout out "Kick me into the air"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football Boots - Why are these so cheap? 24 database queries in 0.0106120 seconds