corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Might Be selling my 2.1 xe corsa!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Might Be selling my 2.1 xe corsa!
ewee870

User status: Offline
18th Dec 06 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very Goog chance i could be selling my corsa, Have another project lined up! It is a v reg corsa in black, With a c20xe in it.

Engine work :- 87.50mm Omega/SBD H.T Pistons with Modified piston heads. ARP Head bolts, Cylinder block rebored to 77.05mm, Crank re ground. Crank, flywheel, con rods, pistons and racing clutch lightened and balanced. Gassflowed polished ported Coscast head, Kent cams with verniers, Head Skimmed. FSE Competitionfuel pump, 3.0bar calibra turbo fuel pressure regulator, Split fire leads and plugs, Chipped re-mapped and raised rev limiter, (8.500rpm)ecu. M-Tech Conversion Kit. rplling road print out of 170 bhp at 6000rpm, (Still on 1.2 exhaust system!!!)

Brakes :- V6 front brakes, Rear Disc conversion

Suspension :- 60mm G-Max springs and shocks at the front, FK 80mm rear springs with Spax rsx rea shocks

Wheels :- Speedline Alessio 2's 4x new tyres (toyos) T1r's

Security :- Toad Cat 1 Alarm immobiliser, Mps Roll cage with singal diagnal.

Folder full of paper work with the car.Aint sure what shes worth! OFFERS, Aint for the faint harted, Leavs other xe corsa,s for dust!!! Still on the log book as a 1.2!! View My garage for pic, ewee870

[Edited on 18-12-2006 by ewee870]

Hi, Going to keep it now, Made my mind up 2day racing a evo, Time to go TURBO

[Edited on 24-12-2006 by ewee870]
L30 SCT

18th Dec 06 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a base price
Nicklin

18th Dec 06 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This cars awsome! He completley blitzed my dad in his Porsche 911 Turbo.. How embarrasing lol Looks mint 2

[Edited on 18-12-2006 by Nicklin]
drewo

18th Dec 06 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where you based to mate? and what sort of figures you after id love this looks stunning any more pics of it than the one?
luke_skywalker

18th Dec 06 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks gud mate u2u me wen u make up ur mind

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Might Be selling my 2.1 xe corsa! 25 database queries in 0.0090809 seconds