corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Toyota MR2 GT T-bar (90 H) red private plate

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Toyota MR2 GT T-bar (90 H) red private plate
feedtheenemy

User status: Offline
26th Dec 06 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling my Toyota MR2
car developed a misfire recently and with buying my new house the other half has made me list it for sale...
car needs towing away really as immobiliser has kicked in and i don't really know alot about jap car diagnostics..

anyways its done just over 100k, its red, tidy condition very standard and well looked after.. private reg reads NIL 8421
book price on these is £1100-£1500
asking £700 for a quick sale with TAX and MOT

other halfs dad who is a mechanic says it wont be more than couple hundred to fix, if enough interest i may get him to repair it and then add the labour to the price and i will pay for any parts..

thanks guys 07812716665
spread the word along with the love lol,...

ash
ricstat05

26th Dec 06 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics
feedtheenemy

27th Dec 06 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got some on my mob if u want me send them u by mms

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Toyota MR2 GT T-bar (90 H) red private plate 25 database queries in 0.0121851 seconds