corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rear brake conversions.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear brake conversions.
damandblast

User status: Offline
13th Jan 07 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondering is it really worth it on a corsa. Will be putting a 2.0 in it sometime next year hopefully.

Just wondering on the average price to do it.

Drums to disc's always sounds nice and looks better as well.

P.s. been offered a deal of £80 for the full conversion it's rather tempting tbh!
ed

13th Jan 07 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't do it

It's the most stupid thing you could do to a Corsa. You will end up spinning it into a tree or a kerb. Your rear drum brakes work perfectly fine and all you need to do is upgrade the front brakes to something a bit better.
boyracer2002

13th Jan 07 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have discs on mine as i needed them when the drums wouldnt stop my 19's & 20's although so far (touch wood) they have been fine
jr

13th Jan 07 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a FWD shopping car, 90% of the braking is done by the front, i would spend £80 or more on the fronts personally

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rear brake conversions. 23 database queries in 0.0109990 seconds