corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » im from this area

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author im from this area
Ben G

User status: Offline
   20th Jan 07 at 03:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, registered a while ago but just thought i'd post up in here to say hello to all the south-east people!

i usually hang about with people from kroozuk as they are my mates and we have a good laugh lol.

i have seen someone off here called fro-dizzle quite often with a very loud exhaust and hope to see more of you around
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

20th Jan 07 at 03:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you go to southend or anything?
Fro

20th Jan 07 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright mate, yeah I'm pretty close to you. Car is a tad loud ay What's your car look like?
P1CK4D

20th Jan 07 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright mate, im from Hornchurch. We're going Southend tonight and meeting up (a few of us anyway) If you wana meet up let me know.
Ben G

20th Jan 07 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah aint coming out tonight, was up till the early hours last night with me mates so need a rest now lol. pick of my car here:

trying to buy things for it but everytime i get paid, expensive things go wrong with it lol. i agree, looks like a 4x4 lol, trying to sort that out without getting into more debt

and yeah i do go down southend, was down there last night with mates from kroozuk.com (most popular car being the starlet gt turbo)

made my car look like it was standing still lol.

[Edited on 20-01-2007 by KROOZUK-BEN]
gavin18787
Premium Member

20th Jan 07 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think ive seen your car about before. Looks clean

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Fro

20th Jan 07 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks very tidy mate, Should look very good when its lowered, havn't seen you around before but I'll keep my eye out now
P1CK4D

20th Jan 07 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see that toyota starlet with the kroozuk.com sticker every weekend without fail! You going to be able to come Ace Cafe Monday night?
Ben G

20th Jan 07 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
I see that toyota starlet with the kroozuk.com sticker every weekend without fail! You going to be able to come Ace Cafe Monday night?

he loves it lol, he said he's gonna take me out in it when he puts his passenger seat back in and will let me drive it when he fixes his flexi pipe on his exhaust. its his baby, very fast though so i wouldn't risk racing it unless your his mate lol. he spent 3.5k on mods, poor thing

and i work mondays so cant make it sorry
P1CK4D

20th Jan 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gay! Bunk work. Wots it running, do you know?
Ben G

20th Jan 07 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll try and get a spec list off kroozuk, i know he got a new turbo, new intercooler and some other stuff, cant remember exact bhp figure but he said should be somewhere around 200bhp at the fly, dont quote me on that tho
P1CK4D

20th Jan 07 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh ok, duno if it can be that much. Its got to have had alot of stuff done to it to have 200bhp at the fly from a 1.3. He should get it Rolling Roaded! If it is that much, he's dun himself proud!
Ben G

20th Jan 07 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is alot, i know by the way his head flings back when he puts his foot down lol. dont know if this is any good for you

his best 1/4 mile time at the pod is 14.2 but he put more mods on since then and is aiming for mid 13's.
P1CK4D

20th Jan 07 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not alot room in there! Lovely cars tho

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » im from this area 25 database queries in 0.0130441 seconds