corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » a weekend of painting outside of garage + fitting paneling

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a weekend of painting outside of garage + fitting paneling
neoquip

User status: Offline
21st Jan 07 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this weekend (saturday)the wife and I have been sorting the gargen out, Jo picked up all the broken glass blown out of the green house cause by the high winds and I cracked on with maiking the garage look better.

I painted the new block work and carried it on all the way round (two coats of Dulux weathersheild 'county cream').

(sunday) we popped to B&Q to get some four 5'x6' panels and one 6'x6'. fitted those ready to 'train' plants up them in the spring.
It looks so much better now, just have to take out one plants thats dead and that means I can paint behind it next weekend, also finish off the painting the black fasia and while I'm at it under coat and gloss the garage door.

the temporary lights we quite like, so think when its all done we'll get something similar errected

when you think It looked like this back in November, before we had the radical gardener in one weekend who advised to chop back... big time to allow it all to re grow for the next year.

We're now just waiting on building regs for the plans we've had passed to get the extension started!

[Edited on 21-01-2007 by neoquip]
mav

21st Jan 07 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looing cleaner and better there
C2RL R

22nd Jan 07 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

top work there pal

New Poll