corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RH ad Cuprad's, 7 and 8X15 excellent condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RH ad Cuprad's, 7 and 8X15 excellent condition
willhouse

User status: Offline
29th Jan 07 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling my wheels as i sold the corsa without them and they wont look right on the new car.
Pictures of them on a corsa are in my garage and a general picture of them is below. there is a section in my garage with pictures of all 4 of the wheels more close up.

The wheels are being sold with the tyres on them,

the rear 8 inchers have 195/45/15 nexen tyres which are a copy of goodyear eagle f1 tread pattern, they both have 5mm ish of tread and loads and loads of miles left in them for the backs.

the fronts have 195/45/15 nankang's on, they are legal at the minute, inside edge is scrubbed but there is more than 3/4s of the tyre tread legal which means they are legal, it is only the very far edge that is gone. would reccomend changing soonish depending on how you drive.

the wheels themselves are in very very good condition, 2 are as new (passenger side) and the drivers side are also very good, there is one very very slight mark on the drivers front in the laquer that you will struggle to see in daylight let alone on the photo and the drivers side rear has slight laquer peel on the very very outer rim next to the tyre bead. you should be able to see it in the photo but it does not affect the look of the wheel on the car and does not come on the the polished face fo the wheel.

£375 ono (no dreamers please, collection from sheffield, if you send a courier i will discuss pricing for me packaging them up so they dont get damaged etc.)

if you are interested and have the cash either u2u me or give me a call on 07886741785 no texts as its not a way to do a deal thanks. I can only access the internet in the day so if its after 5.30 then call me.

Cheers

[Edited on 29-01-2007 by willhouse]
Jas

29th Jan 07 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres what they look like on a corsa

willhouse

29th Jan 07 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

provisionally sold to Jimmy 2.1
Matt L

29th Jan 07 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i so wish i had to money to buy these. .
willhouse

31st Jan 07 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold to jimmy 2.1, he will soon be selling at full set of 7 inch wide only cuprads i believe.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RH ad Cuprad's, 7 and 8X15 excellent condition 25 database queries in 0.0058861 seconds