corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New Nova/Corsa Bilstein B8's and Courtenay XE springs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brand New Nova/Corsa Bilstein B8's and Courtenay XE springs
Geordie-Chris

User status: Offline
29th Jan 07 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per title, I'm selling my brand new Bilstein Shocks and Courtenay springs. These are the big diameter shocks and correct poundage springs for the C20XE/LET'd Novas and Corsa's, the best you can get. They have done 0 miles!!!! They have been fitted to my Nova but unfortunatly its going no where so I'm selling up. They have never been driven on and have only been fitted to the car for the last month or two. This is despite me buying them a while ago.
These cost me £467.50 - I'm selling for £300 collected from Newcastle upon Tyne or £325 delivered.
Pics now working

PM me on here or email christhompson2003@hotmail.com

[Edited on 29-01-2007 by Geordie-Chris]
Geordie-Chris

30th Jan 07 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTTT
Geordie-Chris

30th Jan 07 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can whoever PM'd me about piston size please get in touch again, your PM got deleted some how just as I was about to reply. Sorry. I think they are the size your after.
Geordie-Chris

31st Jan 07 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
Geordie-Chris

1st Feb 07 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brand New Nova/Corsa Bilstein B8's and Courtenay XE springs 25 database queries in 0.0920620 seconds