corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Jamex 60mm Lowering Springs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Jamex 60mm Lowering Springs
valverguy

User status: Offline
1st Feb 07 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im getting a new suspension set-up this evening. I have a set of -60mm jamex springs which i bought brand new several months back. due to my car being of the road they have covered less than 500 miles. So pretty much as new. Pics will be available when i have them off the car tomorrow.

They do have my corsa sitting very low. I am using them on standard shocks and the ride is a tad bouncy if your flying over bumps. But gives the desired affect anyways. Obviously i would suggest as most people do. that they will work well with spax and koni shocks.

Im after 50 collected.

Im based in mersyside. near chester ellesmereport. Can also be collected from next to eccles in manchester. Ta,

[Edited on 01-02-2007 by valverguy]

[Edited on 01-02-2007 by valverguy]
valverguy

1st Feb 07 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
valverguy

1st Feb 07 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Jamex 60mm Lowering Springs 25 database queries in 0.0051539 seconds