corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 206 1.4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 206 1.4
Russ 200sx

User status: Offline
17th Feb 07 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably not the best car to sell on here but here we have a 3 Door 03 Plate 206 which is currently being used by my girlfriend to get to work and back, we have owned it for 1 year now but due to wanting something a little bit bigger we have decided to sell up.The car is in Excellent condition, it has had 1 previous owner before my girlfriend bought it then we changed the log book to my name so thats why it shows 2 previous owners. Comes with Full Peugeot servive history, ABS, driver and passenger airbags, PAS, Elec windows, Air con, CD player, Remote central locking. The interior is in flawless condition with no marks whatsoever anywhere. The car has in the last few weeks had a new exhaust system fitted and 2 new tyres fitted about a month ago. It had its first MOT Last July and passed with no problems whatsoever, it also has about 6 months tax still left on the vehicle. The mileage is just about to tick over onto 29,000 miles. This car is well cared for and is hand washed and polished reguarly by myself. There is one little scuff on the rear bumper which you will be able to notice on the picture (On the black trim).

If you require more details or pictures of any part of the vehicle please dont hesitate in contacting me, or any viewing/inspection is welcome

And an arty pic

£4000 ono

[Edited on 17-02-2007 by Russ 200sx]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 206 1.4 25 database queries in 0.0098269 seconds