corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Predator

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Predator
MarkM

User status: Offline
   25th Feb 07 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought a pair....just the normal red and black ones....now although im injured so havnt been able to play a game in them yet I dont think I like them...

Watching the lads today on the line in them so tried a couple of jogs and they feel very stiff...almost like you cant bend your foot in them!

Gonna take out the powerband innersoles and try a normal innersole as the powerband is like a metal rod which hardly bends so probably this is what the problem is...

Wore F50s for most this season....

Im tempted to go and buy a pair of the old classic Umbro Speciali's...

Marc

25th Feb 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where them around the house!
MarkM

25th Feb 07 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats an option...

Might wear them in the bath...used to do that as a kid to mould them to my feet...
antscorsa

25th Feb 07 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i personally think my preators are the best boots ive had.
so comfortable, just wear them in abit tho and they should loosen up
Carl

25th Feb 07 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i recently bought some puma king execs, well happy with them, very comfortable.
MarkM

25th Feb 07 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went for the preds after suffering sever bruising and a suspected broken foot (at the time) whilst wearing my F50s (black and white ones)

Basically was about to strike the ball when the left back challenged with his studs showing...I got my shot off but my follow through meant me kicking the underneath of his boot...still have 4 stud marks on my foot (3 weeks later)...

Struck the bone in my foot just before my ankle....and im blameing the fact that part of the boot isnt leather its some sort of mesh fabric...

RyanSxi

26th Feb 07 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to have F30's but changed to pred's a few months back. hardly took any time to wear them in. although i did wear them around the house a few times before my games/training.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Predator 24 database queries in 0.0101120 seconds