corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speaker wires?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speaker wires?
betrayed

User status: Offline
8th Mar 07 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which colour wires are for speakers if i want to put 6x9s in?

which wires on back of cd player do i need i need??
Planty02

9th Mar 07 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why dont you pull the wiring down for your existing back speakers and see waht colour it is?
Will_Sport

9th Mar 07 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

indeed, take the panels off in the boot, whip the speakers out and use those wires for the 6x9.

alternatively... if you've got an aftermarket iso, they'll often say which speaker each wire is for, well mine do anyway

New Poll