corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ***SOLD***Alpine IVA-D310RB dvd/cd Motorised headunit forsale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ***SOLD***Alpine IVA-D310RB dvd/cd Motorised headunit forsale
Ludacris Turbo

User status: Offline
   20th Mar 07 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posting on behalf of a Friend:

Hey all, i have a Alpine IVA-D310RB dvd/cd Motorised headunit forsale, for the spec of the unit you can go to http://www.caraudiodiscount.com/acatalog/alpine_motorised_screens.html but my doesnt come with these which are listed in that spec:

Freeview Digital TV with Radio Alpine TUE-T200DVB
Alpine DVD Navigation Ready
Apple iPod compatible with Alpine KCA-420i (but can use ipod with a ipod conection lead)

Im wanting £500 ono for the unit or if u would like to give me a sensible offer just contact me on as below:

This item is forsale on behalf of SXI-Mozza so for any questions plz contact Ryan on:

mozza.06@hotmail.co.uk
pm sxi-mozza on corsa-c.co.uk

Pic as seen in the corsa c

[Edited on 22-03-2007 by Ludacris Turbo]

[Edited on 23-03-2007 by Ludacris Turbo]
Ludacris Turbo

21st Mar 07 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TtT
Ludacris Turbo

22nd Mar 07 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » ***SOLD***Alpine IVA-D310RB dvd/cd Motorised headunit forsale 25 database queries in 0.0124092 seconds