corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football ground guide

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Football ground guide
nik

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 07 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.groundhopping.de/grliste.htm

Loads of euro grounds on there, interesting site
Edd

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 07 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

translated by babelfish

Ibrox

What is one to write to so a play? Because of the attitude it is not this time according to to my opinion, partly is even superior the BVB, but the unimaginativeness in the structure of play prevents each gate chance. The Rangers play themselves two gates out - one of it a self-gate of Juergen Kohler, but behind it lurk two capital invested-ready stuermer, who would have also executed with security. Before the play I lead times again one of the discussions around Jens Lehmann, which go to me slowly however surely ever more on the bag. I remain thereby: the Lehmann Raus Rufer should remain in the European Cup at home, the BVB without its achievements in the back round not at all there would have finally come. Either also I have as a fan a professional attitude to the players or I carry the obvious consequences, which would have involved the conversion of my demands. From the outside perhaps the Ibrox park is that the most beautiful football stadium of the world, which looks with its red bricks and large windows like an enormous factory building. The public is simultaneous impressing and disappointing. Disappointing, because it behaves nevertheless frequently very quietly, impressing, because with the occasional singing the whole stadium is within seconds in deafening volume einfaellt."Follow Follow" one the most famous Fanzines of the world. I hold back myself in the Ranger Fanshop, because a purchase is not to be agreed with my Celtic honour, but with the Zine I cannot hold back myself.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Football ground guide 24 database queries in 0.0103021 seconds