corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Limited Edition Signed Picture/Glassed framed, Michael Jordan... #11 of 500.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Limited Edition Signed Picture/Glassed framed, Michael Jordan... #11 of 500.
pdwhelan

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 07 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i can get a good price on this then i will be happy to sell (NOT) but i need the cash right now.

This is rare and only 500 signed and this is the 11th one

bought it from a collectibles store in Florida in 2001 as i was a big fan of Michael Jordan, it has been stored in a box or just been hanging on the wall since and is in MINT condition.. i cant remember the name of the place i bought it but on this picture it says upper deck collectibles on the top left so i asume that is were i got it.

As you can see it has a gold coin on the bottom left, this has writing on it stating when he retired "january 13. 1999" and also has a chicago bulls logo and then his name and number of shirt "23" Also there is a certificate of authenticity

This is what it says as i cant get a decent enough picture of it..

"Michael Jordan
Photograph and Coin
Chicago Bulls

Michael Jordan made this particular night at Madison Sqaue Garden extra special by wearing the original shoes that he made famous.

24kt gold overlay medallion"

The rest of the pics..

Offers around £300.. delivery would obviously be extra and probably a bit more costsly with insurance etc etc. will be bubble wrapped and packaged very well. I am going to regret selling this but at the end of the day, its only a picture. I am sure it will mean more to someone else than it did me.

Thanks for for looking

[Edited on 23-03-2007 by pdwhelan]
pdwhelan

23rd Mar 07 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump for the night
pdwhelan

23rd Mar 07 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
pdwhelan

24th Mar 07 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Matty_Moo_

25th Mar 07 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would prob sell better on ebay fella
pdwhelan

25th Mar 07 at 03:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh but i know it would deffo sell on there im looking for excuses not to sell it but also have an excuse to say i have tried.. sorry i know it doesnt make sence
stevegreetham

25th Mar 07 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay with a reserve mate?
pdwhelan

25th Mar 07 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep looks like i will have to.. will give it a few months, Michael Jordan might die and this will increase in value... ya never know lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Limited Edition Signed Picture/Glassed framed, Michael Jordan... #11 of 500. 25 database queries in 0.1716270 seconds