corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Pc rebuild problems :o

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pc rebuild problems :o
Half Pint

User status: Offline
29th Mar 07 at 23:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm rebuilding my machine after 2 years of shit being loaded onto the system, i'm having problems installing the raid controller drivers from the floppy disc provided (this is when using the F6 during windows setup) I've tried making a new disc from the internet and that fails too....
Half Pint

User status: Offline
30th Mar 07 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just to give you a little more info Raid is set to 0 and i'm booting from CD.....

gets all the way to starting windows then says it can't copy iastor.sys and associated files... thus the installation fails if i choose to skip the files..

New Poll