corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 1.8 16v phase 1

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio 1.8 16v phase 1
JaMeS2k10

User status: Offline
1st Apr 07 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my renault clio 1.8 16v phase 1
i bought the car in january but at the time was waiting to go to court, i got banned in febuary and have decided i cant keep its too nice to be off the road for a year.

its got MOT till 21st of september but unfortunately the car was only taxed till march so will need retaxin its done just over 101000 miles

it has had alot of money spent on it over the past few years, its just had a new dizzy cap, roter arm, plugs, oil filter, radiator, radiator thermal sensor & thermerstat. it had a recon gear box & fast road clutch in 2004 costing £1246 with reciept to prove it. the cars got a folder full of recipets and history right back to its first service in 1992.

modifications to the car:
Terminator front bumper & side skirts
Rear splitter
DTM Mirrors
delocked
debadged
17" alloy wheels with alot of tred left on the tyres
Power flow exhaust system
K&N induciton kit
Lexus rear lights
Lowerd about 70mm front & back
Silver/blue pearlecent paint
White lockwood dials
Momo steering wheel

its a very nippy car and in mint condition for its age, theres no tapping from the engine and the gear box and clutch are still mint with no crunching or anything.

im looking for £2100 ono

if you have any questions please email me on james2k106@hotmail.com or give me a call 07843934342

i live in barnsley south yorks

cheers

[Edited on 01-04-2007 by JaMeS2k10]

[Edited on 02-04-2007 by JaMeS2k10]

[Edited on 02-04-2007 by JaMeS2k10]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 1.8 16v phase 1 25 database queries in 0.0071480 seconds