corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B GSi XE / Redtop Conversion - White - £1300ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B GSi XE / Redtop Conversion - White - £1300ono
DaveGSiXE

User status: Offline
   13th Mar 07 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All and Thanks for Looking...

This is our Corsa For Sale - Requiring new home due to the arrival of a newer car and a new project.

Engine

1996 "N" Reg Corsa GSi in White
Full 80k XE20 Redtop Conversion completed by a friend in 05'
(Using Proper Mount etc...)
Fitted with Pipercross Induction Kit
Standard 4 Branch
Straight Through Sebring System to Backbox
Large Oval Sebring Backbox
F16 Gearbox Fitted
F20 Box Available with Sale
MOT til June 28th
No Tax (Can be Arranged for Sale if need be...)

Chassis

Standard GSI Shocks
Lowered 60mm on Apex Spring Kit (New Last Year)
Ball Joints and Lower Arms Supplied New in Boxes with car (again never fitted)
Corbeau 2005 3 point Bucket Seats Fitted in Black - on std subframes (can move forward / backwards) with Blue Williams Harnesses
Unsure which brakes are fitted - im a VW nut - but they are either larger or drilled GSi items - but i can get measurements etc...
15" Calibra Redtop Alloys (quite rare seeing them on anything other than std calibra's) - 4 nearly new tyres
Power Steering
ABS

Exterior

Std GSi Kit - Fully Coded from Factory
Angel Eye Headlights
Headlights Brows (modified to look good not shoddy)
Std Red / Smoked Rears
Clear Repeaters
Coded Mirrors

Bad Bits - Tappets are noisy - need replacing / servicing ideally, Temp sensor needs replacing, would benefit greatly from a new battery too, but we will add a new battery with the sale - other than the noisy tappets - one jacking cover is missing but thats about it....

Im sure ive missed some bits and bobs out...please ask any questions regarding this and i will quite happily get back to you.

Now for the Pictures:

Front rims a bit dirty :

Back end looking high as she is sat on a slopng driveway!

slightly older phone pic...

and the conversion :unibrow:

I need to get some shots of the interior - but is just a usual GSi with 2 Corbeau Forza's inside! demontweeks sell the seats in question to have a look.

Anyway - We're open to offers - looking for around the £1800 ono mark

I was insured on the missus's policy and this car is very good to drive - the engine pulls like a train and there is no smoke or knocks from anything in that department bar the tappets! It's a really good conversion too - using a small belt alternator lump(not the horrible big belt block) and also is a good handler - on the -60mm setup i have never felt it let go like the mk3 polo G40 on coilovers - it a road hugger....!

As mentioned any questions just ask - it is registered on the logbook as a 1600 16v GSi still - but the new buyer can have this changed if needed.

Also the car comes with a boxed immobiliser unfitted - needs wiring and if a reasonable offer is made a pioneer headunit is up for grabs with the sale!

Ill stop waffling on - my mobile number is 07788184048 - dont waste my time please as like most people i work all day - but for genuine buyers - feel free to contact me anytime - all inpections and viewings are recommended and welcomed.

Thanks For Looking!

Dave

[Edited on 13-03-2007 by DaveGSiXE]

[Edited on 20-03-2007 by DaveGSiXE]
DaveGSiXE

13th Mar 07 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to ADD - Ill be taking new pictures ASAP and If you would like any particular shot - let me know,

Dave
spankyjames

13th Mar 07 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice free bump if you ever split the car i get first dibs on your alloys
DaveGSiXE

13th Mar 07 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks!

To Add also - rear bench is fitted - orginal GSi bench - the car has a set of 6 * 9's made by kenwood and are already in the parcel shelf too with carpet added to stop pesky oppurtunists.
craig_s

13th Mar 07 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where are you based mate?
DaveGSiXE

13th Mar 07 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry - car is located in Coventry and anyone seriously considering it can have tax or £60 off the asking price if taken without the tax....

U2U's replied to - thanks
craig_s

13th Mar 07 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and what is the milage of the car and do know the mileage on the engine?
DaveGSiXE

14th Mar 07 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When we bought the car the engine had covered 80K and the shell ill need to double check.

When i get home ill be able to let you know!
DaveGSiXE

15th Mar 07 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP - Someone has gotta want this beast propelling them to a big happy grin?
DaveGSiXE

17th Mar 07 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided that we will sell without tax, buckets, speakers and stereo for £1500...

Could probably get some steels too and sell without wheels for a bit less also - but she is going on ebay very soon...!!!
craig_s

17th Mar 07 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the condition of the undeside like?and are there any rust or dents in the body worjk?
DaveGSiXE

17th Mar 07 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she has a small dent the size of a 5p on the drivers rear quarter and passed the last MOT fine, apart from some small marks on the front bumper - nothing to write home about...

When i was doing the exhaust noticed the ball joint looked a bit worn - but bought new lower arms and ball joints new in boxes and are sold with the car...

She is going on the bay very soon - so get back to me asap if your interested.

Dave
DaveGSiXE

20th Mar 07 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right - BAD NEWS UPDATE

Car was broken into the night before last and a stereo stolen from within - they enetered via the passenger door by beding it back and smashing the glass.

There is some marks on the pillar from whatever they used to pry the door - but i replaced the glass and straightened it out to secure it.

Because of this unfortuante event we are either willing to accept a much less offer.

With the buckets - £1300ono
Without the Buckets (bring your own seat) - £1200ono

If you wanted to skim some filler and give a lick of paint over the dents in the pillar and get a new door - swop the mirror etc and you would have a very nice 2.0 16v redtop corsa for very little - we just want it gone so no more unecessary damage is done causing us to lose money.

Quoted £80 for the dent repair - £30 for a door from the scrapper / here / ebay.

If you are happy to change a door and have some dents until you can afford them to be repaired - also feasible.

Still able to be contacted as above - dont text me - if your genuine then call me and have a chat - more than happy to answer genuine queries.

Dave
m373

20th Mar 07 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this still forsale mate?
DaveGSiXE

20th Mar 07 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still for sale - still needs a new door and taking away asap while we are in the frame of mind to let it go that cheap!

Door and window are present and open and close - however not able to open the window....thats all

Dave
DaveGSiXE

22nd Mar 07 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so far not one single person has come to see this - which annoys me as i thought it would be snapped up straight away.

What is wrong?

Also we are now debating turbo'ing it instead of selling and thus the engine conversion is up for sale - £400 ono with mounts and shafts complete ready to go in to another corsa.

Shame people missed out on a cheap car - my missus doesn't see the point of selling so cheap when it is a good un - enjoy!
corsa_sport_jay

22nd Mar 07 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but no1 wanted it bud! the pictures may maynot done it any justice really as i think they wernt very clear and bad angles like when it was on the driveway! myself i like this car, always wanted a white corsa but i couldnt go from a V reg 60k to a N reg 80k really i would be downgrading really altho it is a 2.0!

so r u keeping this now?
DaveGSiXE

26th Mar 07 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car got looked at last night - someone offered me the money i wanted - so it may be sold.

I have to await the rest of the details - but all going well it is sold.

Scouser321

28th Mar 07 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did this sell mate? if not. let me know.. i may be interested in coming to see it

Lee
craig_s

28th Mar 07 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt buy it as i couldnt get insured on my current policy so i think hes still selling it the body work on it is mint apart from the break in damage its a very nice car wish i could have had it
DaveGSiXE

1st Apr 07 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car has been sold - Thanks for all interest.
craig_s

1st Apr 07 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooohhh who bought it??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B GSi XE / Redtop Conversion - White - £1300ono 25 database queries in 0.0174930 seconds