corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » possible corsa c sri

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author possible corsa c sri
Bez_SXi

User status: Offline
10th Apr 07 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
I love my saxo, yeah i went through a puddle and the wheel arch came off so what, its quite quick for what it costs to insure, it looks half decent, it handles fantasticly and to be honest any car can expire after 50k if its not looked afer, just hunt and find a good un,

This happened to my 2005 Corsa C... well I presume it was a puddle that partially pulled my arch off!

I've owned 2 106's and my Corsa C... the Corsa feels a much more solid and substantial car than a 106 but then it is a newer, more modern car so it's not really a fair comparison!

106's / Saxo's do have a cheap feel to them, mainly the interiors, but I'd own either of them again... the creaks and rattles add character
Bez_SXi

10th Apr 07 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_1800_SRi
quote:
Originally posted by Bez_SXi
Have you tried a quote on the 1.8 SRi? Just a thought, as they're only group 8 insurance, 123bhp too.

They are group 9 and he would get assholed at 18

My bad on the insurance group... but if you check back on page 1 of this thread you'll notice he got quoted £1639 on a 1.8... not bad at all IMO.
taylorboosh

10th Apr 07 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but that was tpft and if i was going to spend that much on it i would need fully comp

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » possible corsa c sri 23 database queries in 0.0109971 seconds