corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Spax Coilovers, excellent price.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spax Coilovers, excellent price.
martferguson

User status: Offline
10th Apr 07 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey.

I have for sale a very special offer indeed. a full RSX spax fully adjustable suspension kit.

this kit includes 2 fully adjustable front shocks, 2 fully adjustable rear shocks, front springs and rear springs. this kit will lower the rear of your car up to 80mm, the front is adjustable and will lower your car from 35mm to 80mm.

I brought these from Halfords a long time ago looking to fit them and never got round to it and am now selling the nova so these have to go. I paid £554.99 for the kit and a price drop is due to move these quickly!

THIS KIT WILL FIT ANY NOVA OR CORSA.

The ultimate kit to give your car from near standard to race car handling and looks
On-car adjustable ride height adjustment for quick, easy and precise lowering and corner weight changes
On-car damping - now with 28 stage adjustment for quick, easy and precise suspension tuning to suit different driving styles
Motorsport damper internals for ultimate performance
2.25" uprated chrome silicon springs allow the use of larger diameter wheels, reduce roll and give race car like looks.

BAD BITS:
everything you need to fit to the car is there, the only thing i do not have is the cardboard inserts for the box as i have used them for packaging ebay stuff....sorry.
But everything is there in perfect condition, like new as you'd expect.
NO DISCOUNT FOR MISSING CARDBOARD I'M AFRAID

sO THIS IS A GREAT OFFER. YOU CAN ROLL AROUND ON 40MM IN THE STREETS AND THEN FOR SHOWS DROP IT 80MM IF YOUR ACRHES WILL ALLOW YOU. and even roll aroun don the stiffest suspension ever, and when you mum gets in the car you can soften the car up in a matter of seconds with the Spax tool provided.

THE PRICE OF THIS KIT IS £350, IF YOU DONT THINK THATS GOOD THEN MAKE ME AN OFF. I WILL NOT GO BELOW £300 AS THAT IS TAKING THE MIC A BIT.

Let me know if your interested.

This is a genuine offer incase anyone is wondering!

Thank you.

Martin.
Ste L

10th Apr 07 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people of have been selling these for £250 mate, brand new, so its not that excellent of a price

joes_1.4_16v_sport

10th Apr 07 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just gonna post that.... hmmmm
Schlumpfy

10th Apr 07 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Collection only or delivery possible?
Fozzy

10th Apr 07 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody got any pics of cars dropped 80mm on spax coils? I wanna see how low they go on the back, thanks.
csweatherston

10th Apr 07 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the backs a fixed height of 60mm
Ste L

10th Apr 07 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fozzy
Anybody got any pics of cars dropped 80mm on spax coils? I wanna see how low they go on the back, thanks.

80mm at front...

martferguson

11th Apr 07 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey,m id didn;t realise that these were not adjustable on the rear, it says in the manual it will drop the car by 60mm on the rear which is about the same as the rear in the picture posted by 'Ste L' (thanks Ste L)

I will post these for an extra £20 so all in it'll be £70 for a brand new Spax coilover kit delivered to your house?

Martin.
Mo

11th Apr 07 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all take the whole kit for £70 !!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Spax Coilovers, excellent price. 25 database queries in 0.0107150 seconds