corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » K Seal????..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author K Seal????..
pdwhelan

User status: Offline
11th Apr 07 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone ever used this product?

I went into a car repairs/shop and was asking about my head gasket to see if he can get parts and how much it would roughly cost.. so anyways just talking and he recomended k-seal.. i was like oh yeah one of those products that you just pour into the water and it fixes it "as good as new" lol i laughed to my self and thought oh fuck it, its either £200+ for head gasket to have done or £10 now to see if this will work as a temp sollution..

Anyways put this stuff in and i drove it around for a few miles and checked my water and it had lost a bit so i just topped it up and then ran the engine.. it fuckin worked :O no smoke or puddles from the exhaust and no exhaust fumes coming out of my coolant bottle! The engine tone changed slightly aswell.. i guess it sounded like the exhaust was blowing before when the headgasket was fucked obviously because it was blowing into the water cooland.

Guy in the shop told me if it lasts for a week then it will last forever. bullshit i know! but this will do for the time being
pdwhelan

11th Apr 07 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.k-seal.co.uk/k-seal.html
pdwhelan

11th Apr 07 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up
sxibeast

11th Apr 07 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used a hlafords own brand on the ex gfs car, and it worked, for a week, then went pop royally! doh!
ed

11th Apr 07 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never really heard any reports on stuff like this. But I guess if it works, then it works

No harm in trying as it was only cheap to, providing it doesn't do any more damage, which it probably wont

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » K Seal????.. 23 database queries in 0.0110171 seconds