corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Zafira GSi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 Zafira GSi
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

User status: Offline
26th Feb 07 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2002/02 Vauxhall Zafira GSi 2.0 Turbo 7 Seater

Electric Windows/Mirrors
Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
Half Leather Recaro Seats
Factory Tinted Rear Windows

I have owned this car since October, previous to me it was owned by the John Lewis Group. As with every company of that size no expense was spared on maintaining the Zafira.

It has 50k miles on the clock, 4k of which have been done by myself. It has FVSH apart from the last which was done by the dealer i bought it from. I have receipts to show that the water pump and cambelt were done at 40k as this is recommended by Vauxhall.

It has 8 months warrenty/tax/MOT remaining

All 4 wheels are as new with no curbing/corrosion whatsoever. It has 2 new front tyres and the rears are good for at least 5k.

Since i bought the Zafira it has been completly mopped to remove any light scratches in the paint work and to give it the deep shine it left the showroom with. It has a few small stonechips which aren't noticeable im just being honest.

The interior is just as good as the exterior. The two back seats which fold down have never been sat in. The rest of the seats are in perfect condition with no rips, tears or scuffs to the leather.

I upgraded the standard CD player with a Pioneer Touch Screen DVD MP3 player. I will only sell this with the car if i get the right offer.

All in all this is a great example of a great 7 seater. I own a valeting company so it has been extremly well looked after.

It does have a private plate at the moment but this will be removed prior to sale.

The only reason im selling this is because i need a diesel for the amount of miles i now do.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me on 07852 225 449 anytime.

Offers around £9400

Open to PX's

Thanks

[Edited on 26-02-2007 by 1_Litre_Porsche_Beater]
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

18th Mar 07 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£9000 ono
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

25th Mar 07 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
vaux-tech

25th Mar 07 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome performance for such a big car, if i had a wife and kids, this is what id drive!!
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

27th Mar 07 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only £8500 now as i really need to sell it, cheapest GSi Zafira on pistonheads.

See my ad below

Zafira GSi For Sale

1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

11th Apr 07 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Zafira GSi 25 database queries in 0.0097170 seconds