corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » cant read u2u's or upload pics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cant read u2u's or upload pics
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Apr 07 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the mo...any one else getting this problem?
Steve
Premium Member

16th Apr 07 at 09:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can do all them fine, sounds like javascript isnt working on your pc
SAL
Premium Member

16th Apr 07 at 09:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have treid using the work comp atm and thats still not working, does this java thing effect u2u's aswell ?
Steve
Premium Member

16th Apr 07 at 09:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it uses java to bring the window up, does it bring the u2u window up?
SAL
Premium Member

16th Apr 07 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it brings up my inbox, then you press on the new message or old and you get a blank page still cant upload pics either...give me a warning message and says it has been logged
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Apr 07 at 14:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be something to do with the rename you had the other day to capitalise your name.

I'll have a quick look at the database. Can you copy/paste me the exact warning message please...

Have you tried logging out and logging back in to clear any cookies referencing the old username?

[Edited on 16-04-2007 by Tim]
SAL
Premium Member

16th Apr 07 at 14:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tim
Might be something to do with the rename you had the other day to capitalise your name.

I'll have a quick look at the database. Can you copy/paste me the exact warning message please...

Have you tried logging out and logging back in to clear any cookies referencing the old username?

[Edited on 16-04-2007 by Tim]

yes it was the change in user name, thanks for your help ian/tim/steve

New Poll