corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help needed for modifying a corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help needed for modifying a corsa
corsaking

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 07 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am writing to ask for everyones advice on modifying a corsa. I posted a thread in the wanted section of the forum as I am looking to buy a automatic corsa b. Once I have bought one I will be looking to modify it and seeing as though I don't have alot of knowledge when it comes to mods I thought I would ask for some advice on here. First off I will be looking to get a full bodykit, any suggestions on what to look for and where to look would be great. If I can get a second hand body kit reletivily cheap that would be good . I am mainly looking at modifying the exterior of it first off then I can modify the interior later. I would like to hear any suggestions people have. This is going to be my first car so I am looking for a small engine probably a 1.2 as that should be cheap on insurance, I hope.
taylorboosh

22nd Apr 07 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why an auto?
Joe

22nd Apr 07 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best bet is take a look through peoples garages on here and get some ideas. Irmscher, Steinmetz and Reiger is all good stuff. Depends if you like quite lairy cars or subtle looking ones. Best place to start is a nice set of wheels and lower it and will start looking alot better from there.

Thats my old Corsa, with mainly Irmscher and Steinmetz parts on it.
corsaking

22nd Apr 07 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have only got an auto licence. thanks joe I will have a look at what people have got to see what I like and what I don't. Is it easy to get second hand bits.
Joe

22nd Apr 07 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres usually quite alot in the classifieds on here and Ebay usually comes up with some decent stuff.
corsaking

25th Apr 07 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been searching for a car to buy so I can then modify it. I have found one and thought I would ask if it would be a good car to modify it is a 95 corsa merit 1.4 3 door. are these good to modify. Any more suggestions from anyone on good mods.
taylorboosh

26th Apr 07 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaking
I have been searching for a car to buy so I can then modify it. I have found one and thought I would ask if it would be a good car to modify it is a 95 corsa merit 1.4 3 door. are these good to modify. Any more suggestions from anyone on good mods.

well your not really going to get a fast auto corsa, but the sheels are the saem and so is the bodywork so yes
little_duke

26th Apr 07 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by joe6886

Thats my old Corsa, with mainly Irmscher and Steinmetz parts on it.

AND VERY NICE IT IS

New Poll