corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » p reg sport seats into l reg ls having a problem with the rear seat

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author p reg sport seats into l reg ls having a problem with the rear seat
djedstar

User status: Offline
26th Apr 07 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can someone help its a completley different design to the old seat what can i do i am not puttin my old interior back in because firstly it vial and second of all i have put most of the sport interior in now its the the backrest on the rear seats i am having trouble with and yes i have changed the middle bracket over an help much apreciated
D1 DDH

26th Apr 07 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they split 60/40? if so you will need a bracket that holds both seats in place.
djedstar

26th Apr 07 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they are i have the bracket for the middle that isnt the problem its the side parts that do not fit properly i think i could swap the covers other but can this be done without wrecking the covers or seats?
mattk

26th Apr 07 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just put the solid bench cover over the split fold seats, i did it with mine and it was perfect, just cant fold the seats

taylorboosh

27th Apr 07 at 06:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought they all fit? i put split seats in my solid seats car, they are fine
Kurt

27th Apr 07 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

square peg round hole? i had this problem with the interior i bought, had to swap the covers but i did a crap job so need to get it tidied up at a local trimmers
willhouse

27th Apr 07 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just take the trim off your solid bench and put both of the 60/40 trim over your single soldi bench. did it on my mates car and it just looks like a normal 60/40 seat but it is solid.

you need to cut 2 new holes in the backing pieces though for the round peg to go through

New Poll