corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Need a bit of help quick...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need a bit of help quick...
PaulW

User status: Offline
27th Apr 07 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My step dad decided in his infinate wisdom to chuck the old catalytic converter from the GSi into the bin... And Im now fixing it up.

Need to get the car MOT'd n shit by the end of this month, so its either find somewhere I can pass it WITHOUT emissions... or... find someone who has one spare I can borrow for the MOT...

Also, need some wheels with good tread again to MOT the car... I've got good tread on them all except for the inner sections on the fronts, there slightly 'worn'...

Any helpers??
pdwhelan

28th Apr 07 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a catalytic converter you could borrow.. and some wheels although one has a puncture wich should fix. tyres are in superb condition bare the pucture. u2u me and we'll sort somthing out
Dean_W

29th Apr 07 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Cat you can borrow. Also, I have some wheels and tyres. May not pass with them on though. Your welcome to come and look if you want.
PaulW

30th Apr 07 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dean I'm round Northwich 'Hopefully' monday...

you have u2u
Dean_W

30th Apr 07 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sent uu2u

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Need a bit of help quick... 24 database queries in 0.0051451 seconds