corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man Utd. and the premiership

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Man Utd. and the premiership
Mark1984_SRI

User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am i right in thinking the title could be sealed this weekend with a win for utd. and a loss for chelsea? If so, when would Utd. be handed the trophy as the results would not be sealed until chelsea play which is after the utd. game! so when would utd. be handed the trophy? (all hypothetical of course) would it be given to them on the last game of the season, or at the chelsea game
RyanSxi

4th May 07 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark1984_SRI
Am i right in thinking the title could be sealed this weekend with a win for utd. and a loss for chelsea? If so, when would Utd. be handed the trophy as the results would not be sealed until chelsea play which is after the utd. game! so when would utd. be handed the trophy? (all hypothetical of course) would it be given to them on the last game of the season, or at the chelsea game

hmmm not sure. usually it's after the game which wins it but like you say they won't know at the time. if thats the case maybe we will win it at stamford bridge. i do hope so
Nath

4th May 07 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last game of the season i'd imagine.
topshot_2k
Banned

4th May 07 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
quote:
Originally posted by Mark1984_SRI

hmmm not sure. usually it's after the game which wins it but like you say they won't know at the time. if thats the case maybe we will win it at stamford bridge. i do hope so

i can see mourinho saying ' we are the better team, we played better, yes we lost 9-0 but overall we deserved to win'

Mark1984_SRI

4th May 07 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can see mourinho saying ' we are the better team, we played better, yes we lost 9-0 but overall we deserved to win'

So true
bigdan

4th May 07 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isnt it the last home game of the season 4 the winner
Jill
Premium Member

4th May 07 at 09:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by topshot_2k

PMSL but so true!

As for the trophy I should imagine it will be the last game of the season for the winner...?

JILL
topshot_2k
Banned

4th May 07 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hammer

4th May 07 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's anything like up here, it's the game after it's been decided
Mark1984_SRI

4th May 07 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
If it's anything like up here, it's the game after it's been decided

oooh so there's a possibility it may be presented at Stamford bridge? The blues will love that
Hammer

4th May 07 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our next game was at home though, so maybe it was just because of that, we still had the balloons etc when we won it at Rugby Park just not the trophy presentation.
Tarrantino

4th May 07 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If man utd win at man city and we draw or beat chelsea, utd win the league as of sunday

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Man Utd. and the premiership 24 database queries in 0.0098670 seconds