corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester United loan players turning permanant

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Manchester United loan players turning permanant
Marc

User status: Offline
20th Feb 07 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No he hasn't, always has a number of shots on target though. A few more goals before he goes would be nice. Say, 3 more!
Hammer

20th Feb 07 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you read the thread instead of quoting one sentence you'd know i backtrack to clarify what i actually meant.

You can't score for fun in the Premiership no one can, not even guys like Henry etc. I said he will score goals and he has, but more than that he has provided others with a better base to perform.
Marc

5th May 07 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gerrard Pique coming back
strick206

5th May 07 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always thought Pique was coming back, they went through a lot of trouble signing him and they see him as a good prospect, ive seen him play a couple of times and he's quite good, will come on well i think, plus he'll provide more cover at the back, we could have done with him in the squad these last 3 weeks
Marc

5th May 07 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We could have done with most of the loan players back over the past few months!!!
Jamie Walby

5th May 07 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pique seems to have had quite a steady season for Zaragoza. Seen him play a few times and seems alright.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester United loan players turning permanant 24 database queries in 0.0084279 seconds