corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Thought's on Brazilian League.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thought's on Brazilian League.....
J da Silva

User status: Offline
7th May 07 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been reading a thread on an American forum, basically slating Brazilian leagues, national team etc....
I personally think it's more entertaining than watching any Euro league going, not because it's a better standard but mainly because it's more competitive in the way that it's not just the top 5 teams winning all the time, the games usually have more goal (down to brazilian defending half the time).
I also think that Brazilians are lured out of Brazil for the money and that only as big European clubs rape the up and coming prospects each transfer window, as soon as a star is noticed, he's gone by the end of his first season, examples being......

Robinho
Ronaldinho
Nilmar
Diego Tardelli
Deco (although he has Portuguese citizenship)
Rafael Sobis
Ronaldo
Kaka and his brother Digao (you'll see him in the AC Milan first team soon)

I don't think it's better tactical wise, but I think it's more exciting and more flair,trickery etc...
Get GolTV on internet boys.
Marc

User status: Offline
7th May 07 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just can't get in to foreign football. Its partly down to the style and the fact I'm not familiar with the players, apart from the obvious names!

I find it more interesting when theres players I'm familiar with from the Premier League.

[Edited on 07-05-2007 by Marc]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Thought's on Brazilian League..... 24 database queries in 0.0099230 seconds