corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B GMAX 60mm FRONT springs only good condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B GMAX 60mm FRONT springs only good condition
Stokie Dave

User status: Offline
16th May 07 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title, Corsa B gmax 60mm FRONT springs ONLY!!! selling as putting 40mm fronts on as mine sits too low!! thing is mine is a 1.6 16v sport with aircon so the 60mm drop has turned into 70 as really they're for 1.4's and under. Need to raise it a bit as 14's catch and putting new wheels on.. springs done about 3000 miles.

pic of my car at the front:

£30 inc P&P

[Edited on 16-05-2007 by Stokie Dave]
!!*CORSA SAM*!!

17th May 07 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill have them of you and send the mony 2mz mornin so u get it 2mz night if you will take 25 delivered ??
Stokie Dave

17th May 07 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will deal at that mate they on the car at the mo tho but hopefully gettin them on sunday pm me for details i wont charge till they're off as thats only fair then
!!*CORSA SAM*!!

18th May 07 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oki doki thanks mate pm sent
chrisd1983

22nd May 07 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got the same problem davie, got 15's aswell. What you got on rear as my exhaust seems to hit my axle alot!
Stokie Dave

22nd May 07 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a powerflow centre section so no probs there as he's sorted it so it wont hit back axle... 60mm on back too but not as low as the front

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B GMAX 60mm FRONT springs only good condition 25 database queries in 0.1037190 seconds