corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cavalier turbo 4x4

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cavalier turbo 4x4
ed

User status: Offline
24th May 07 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can buy a £2k Whiteline coilover setup though. I would guess that's what the touring cars are running - or a similar setup from KW or something. I guess everything is rose jointed. You can get the stuff to do that too.
j10E W

24th May 07 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cav turbo's are so cool

bit off topic but .. did they all come with black dash and leather?

was the poverty spec beige inside??
Jambo

24th May 07 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The usuall crap i guessed would appear did before i even opened the thread.

Transfer boxes:
Basically you have to keep your eye on tyre pressures every 2 weeks and dont lower the car on its arse. You will be fine.
Ive had mine 18months and im still currently runing 4x4 everyday as per usual it hasnt "blown up" on me yet

Handling wise ive driven a few cars and i can honestly say its great. I am under no illusion that it is "amazing" or anything, my calibra (cav in drag) has konis and wide rubber, rides reasnably well and ive not managed to make it run out of grip yet. A tad understeery but then it is essentially a FWD + 2 car.

For the money they are alot of car, they are just a bit old now

Daimo B

25th May 07 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willhouse

simple fact of the matter is that a road car will extremely rarely be anywhere near as good a factory motorsport developed car.

Where the hell do the original shells come from?

A standard shell modified?

And as for the comment above, gold star for Sherlock holmes over there. Give that man an apple

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Cavalier turbo 4x4 23 database queries in 0.0150690 seconds