corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Bravia 40" LCD KDL40V2000

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony Bravia 40" LCD KDL40V2000
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
30th May 07 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to the house sale I've decided to try and get some money together whilst I'm living back at home. Up for sale is my Sony Bravia 40" LCD HDTV.

Specs can be found here

TV is mint and i mean mint. Not a mark on it. Has been stood in the the corner of the living room and not moved since. I've calibrated it to give a superb image even on Standard Definition sources (sky, freeview etc). The image on Sky+ and the Xbox 360 is unbelievably clear and colourful. More than welcome to give demonstrations to serious buyers.

Looking for £800 ono. I'm not posting it either as I no longer have the box for it and wouldn't trust it in transit.

TV comes with a 3-year warranty with House of Fraser. Remote and manual included.

Thanks for looking
--Dave--
Banned

31st May 07 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
--Dave--
Banned

1st Jun 07 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Bravia 40" LCD KDL40V2000 25 database queries in 0.0158701 seconds