corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester City

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Manchester City
Jill
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   5th Jun 07 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok seeing as Claudio Ranieri is now going to Juventus.... According to what paper you read the following contenders are apparently:
-Juande Ramos (but he's now in contract negotiations with Seville after being linked with the ManCity job)
-Sven Goran Eriksson
-Ruud Gullit

So who do you think will get the position and/or who would you like to get it?

JILL
Nath

5th Jun 07 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They'd do well to get the Sevilla bloke!

[Edited on 05-06-2007 by Nath]
nik

5th Jun 07 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Frank Clark
Jill
Premium Member

5th Jun 07 at 15:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
They'd do well to get the Sevilla bloke!

[Edited on 05-06-2007 by Nath]

Yeah Seville have one the UEFA cup twice and the European super cup with him haven't they I think?

JILL
strick206

5th Jun 07 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can't actually think why the sevilla bloke would want to leave them, surely he'd like to continue building there and help make them even better
Mad Moe

5th Jun 07 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
i can't actually think why the sevilla bloke would want to leave them, surely he'd like to continue building there and help make them even better

Must admit I thought Exactly the same, however apprently he has next to no backing from the Sevilla board and Man City looks to be taken over so he may have the funds available to him to create a good side

[Edited on 05-06-2007 by Mad Moe]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Manchester City 24 database queries in 0.0109310 seconds