corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » m-tech trip computer

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author m-tech trip computer
J200RSA

User status: Offline
13th Jun 07 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up for sale is my m-tech trip computer, its the one that lmf sell, its displays ur speed, revs, voltage + loads of other things ill find the link which explains what it does. ill throw in my current mfd and an omega wiper stalk which you can use to control it. i want £100 + postage for it if not ill just keep it as its a nice thing to have. only reason i'm wanting to sell it is i have just bought the trip computer out of the astra gsi and want i change.

ill post a pic or two of it later tonight.

also have a set of 2.0 16v brakes for sale this includes disks pads and calipers £30 + postage or collection as these are not light.

Cheers Joe

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » m-tech trip computer 25 database queries in 0.2774000 seconds