corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CiTrOeN sAxO VtS 2000

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CiTrOeN sAxO VtS 2000
Corsa_Jam

User status: Offline
21st Jun 07 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there.

I used to be a regular user on here so hopefully ill get of response as i did last time.
2000, Mark 2, Black Saxo VTS, 68000+ miles, Tax until November and MOT till August.

Ive finally decided to sell her after 3 years of owning her, i bought it with 49000 on the clock so ive not even done 20000 in three years.

It has a few subtle mods done, its lowered 80mm on the back which was professionally ajusted, and 60mm at the front on Jamex shocks and springs. She has BMC CDA air filter, running down to a straight through Mongoose De-Cat exhaust from the down pipe backwards finishing off with a 5 inch jap can style back box. Bodywork is sound few odd scratches from stones etc, and a slight dink in the tailgate where some kid on a bike rode into me.

It had a slight over heating problem, which a new radiator was fitted a week ago along with a new thermo housing. It has a slight oil leak from underneath we are not sure if its from the sump gasket or the crank seal. I cant really afford things at the minute as ill be moving a away to work abroad soon, so a quick sale would be cool also this sale would suit a person who likes doing abit on the mechanical side etc etc or someone who wants to do there own thing with her. Very quick for what it is.

Looking around £1200 OVNO

Any questions answered, bigjayj@hotmail.co.uk stick that in your MSN or 07818636006 if not answered...im a chef for a living so limited time to answer, leave a voice mail or drop a txt.

Thanks for reading.

****UPDATE****

Went through a compression test today to no avail, still overheats after running for ten minutes, headgasket possibly warped or new thermostat. Will need to be towed or trailered if people are intrested taking it off my hands.

Price lowered to £1000 and its yours.

[Edited on 21-06-2007 by Corsa_Jam]

[Edited on 22-06-2007 by Corsa_Jam]

[Edited on 30-06-2007 by Corsa_Jam]
Whittie

21st Jun 07 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Base price?
Corsa_Jam

21st Jun 07 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn it...most important thing missed off...now added, sorry.
craig_s

21st Jun 07 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheap
Cupra Steve
Banned

21st Jun 07 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fancy selling the bmc and the decat?
lees_corsa

22nd Jun 07 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u got sum pics mate?
Corsa_Jam

22nd Jun 07 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price now £1000 - check update
Cupra Steve
Banned

22nd Jun 07 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i supplied replacements would you swap the exhaust (not the back box) and the induction kit? With money your way?
Corsa_Jam

22nd Jun 07 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not looking to split or swap at the minute mate, want to sell it whole as there probably the two most expensive things on the car at the moment!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CiTrOeN sAxO VtS 2000 25 database queries in 0.0106640 seconds