corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Cavalier 1.7td (Isuzu)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Cavalier 1.7td (Isuzu)
Kano

User status: Offline
24th Jun 07 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided to use the shaxo for a few months till i sell it so I need to get rid of the Cavy shortly..

-1996 N Reg 1.7TD (Isuzu engine, not the GM crap)
-140k miles with a lot of history and reciepts
-Mot'd till late november
-Taxed till September
-LS spec with electric windows and manual sunroof
-Tow bar with twin electrics fitted
-Alloy wheels in nearly immaculate condition
-2 new front tyres
-New exhaust system
-New drive belts
-New number plates
-Just been serviced
-Fresh Coolant
-Very tight car to drive, no knocks or rattles
-Doesn't smoke attol
-Interior is pretty much spotless
-Sony CD player included in the sale
-No rust whatsoever on the car apart from 2 bits on the leading edge of the bonnet
-Very good MPG, I average between 120-130 miles for a tenner of diesel

I'm not in a huge rush to get the car sold so no stupid offers please, I need £600 ono to cover my costs. There are a few people who wanted first refusal when the car was for sale, they know who they are so get in touch if your still interested.

Heres a few pics, can get more if needed but these are all I have of it at the moment.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Cavalier 1.7td (Isuzu) 25 database queries in 0.0085471 seconds